Monday, December 1, 2014

At Play on Black Friday


Black Friday was very chill for me. I didn't go out and brave the cold or stand in long lines for special "deals." However, after spending my thanksgiving day practically in my PJ's (eating good food, spending time with family, watching football, playing spades) I decided I wanted to get dolled up and spend some QT with my hubby! I chose this black and white ensemble with a lot of little elements and details as my outfit of choice. We headed to this chic little park a few miles from my brothers house to take pics. Once we finished taking pics we left the park and went to see "Gone Girl" (which was excellent by the way…minus the ending…very suspenseful with an abundance of twist and turns).

*Confession: While packing for my trip to ATL I forgot all my lipstick at home, so I had to come up with a quick solution to add color to my lips without looking out of place. So I grabbed a metallic cream eyeshadow (after priming my lips with concealer) and used it as my lip color. Shhhhh….don't tell anyone lol.








Outfit Details: Chain Blazer (Forever 21), Leather Tee (Off The 5th), Billowed Sleeve Button - Up (K&G), Tulip Skirt (Express), Bow (Ribbon), Suede & Leather Boots (Aldo), Bangles (Macy's)


I really like this look. Of course since it's black and white it's already a fav of mine. Plus the bow with the chain detailed blazer just sets the outfit apart. It made for the perfect Black Friday getup. What did you wear while enjoying Black Friday? Did you purchase anything? I'd love to hear from you in the comment section below.

Smooches,

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment