Monday, December 15, 2014

Black & Yellow


"Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow!" Cue Wiz Khalifa stat lol. Ok this isn't technically yellow, but you get my drift right. The funny thing is when I was back in high school, I used to always tease my Debate teacher because she wore all black everyday. I always told her she was allergic to color and she should incorporate more into her daily wardrobe. Now that I'm older I totally understand why she donned all black. It is so easy to dress up or down, and it makes you look like a million bucks. The all black with gold accents helps to "richen" up the look. 






Outfit Detail: Blazer (H&M), Black Tee (H&M), Tulle Skirt (AshleyMonique!), Black Tights (Target), Wedges (Forever 21), Fedora (H&M), Earrings (Beauty Supply), Clutch (Forever 21)

This is ensemble was really fun. The tulle skirt always makes me feel like I'm Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City :) Speaking of such, if you're a fan of the Sex in the City franchise then you should definitely binge - watch "The Carrie Diaries" on Netflix (which is the prequel to SITC). It's very witty, their take on 80s fashion is very refreshing. Take my word for it…check it out! 

Happy Monday,

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment