Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Leopard & Chains


So the way my closet is set up, I like to utilize the things within it. I know sounds crazy right (lol)? Hence the reason you see the same chain blazer that I wore in last week's blog post "At Play on Black Friday" (which can be seen here) on today's post "Leopards & Chains." The fun and challenging thing about being a blogger (and just a girl in general that likes to play real life dress up) is to see how many combinations that I can create using the same items but styling them completely different. This look starts off with my black chain blazer, which I love by the way. It gives me a Chanel vibe. Then I added my white collared button up, denim jeans, leopard booties, and statement necklace to differentiate this look from the previous time I wore the blazer. 






Outfit Details: Chain Blazer (Forever 21), Collared Shirt (Old Navy), Denim Jeans (Old Navy), Booties (Belk), Statement Necklace (TJ Maxx)

This look is pretty simple. Very classic with a twist. Business on the top, party on the bottom lol. No, but seriously the chain detail "dresses up" the blazer to be a little more sophisticated along with the collard shirt and statement necklace, but the denim and leopard booties give the look a little more playful vibe. Overall, I think the balance works well. The red signature just gives the look a new element of color and texture.

Is there a classic item that defines your signature look? A certain blazer? Moto Jacket? Pink Lip? I'd love to know what elements make up your favorite look.

Happy Hump Day!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment