Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cardigans, Ginghams, & Faux Fur


Monday was my last day of school for this Fall semester. I can't believe I've been an SPSU Hornet for 3 semesters now (Spring 2014, Summer 2014, and Fall 2014), living out my dream, changing my career path into the world of fashion! So far it's been an awesome experience and I can't wait to see where this new found knowledge of apparel leads me. But back to Monday. It was my last day in which I had 2 presentations (one in my Computer Aided Design class and one in my Fashion Forecasting class), so I wanted to look nice, yet be comfortable. I chose my gray cardigan, my favorite gingham flannel straight from my hubby's closet, my black skinny jeans, faux fur shawl, and wedge booties to complete my school girl look. This was my first time pairing this cardigan with this gingham shirt. I like how the color palette turned out. I puts me in the mind frame of Winter (only minus the snow…one of the perks of living Down South).





Outfit Details: Gray Cardigan (Target), Husband's Gingham Flannel (Old Navy), Skinny Jeans (Old Navy), Wedges (Target), Faux Fur Shawl (H&M), Statement Necklace (Charlotte Russe)

Now that school is over, I can kick back and relax, and by relax I mean substitute teach, apply for summer internships, attend graduations, and engagement parties, as well as spend more time with my hubby and family as we gear up for the Christmas season. But I will definitely enjoy this break and take some "me - time" as well so I can be rejuvenated for next semester. 

I hope you all have an awesome weekend! TGIF

-Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment