Sunday, December 21, 2014

Black Cherry


Having a best friend that is a flight attendant definitely has its perks. She has me on her buddy list which allows me to be able to fly (on Standby) wherever I'd like to go. Last Sunday night I decided I wanted to fly home on Monday to 1.) see my family and 2.) get my hair done. For those who have been in an airport and travel…it can lead to a stressful day (if you allow it to be) so it's always best to dress comfortably (and cute of course, no pajamas over here). I woke up last Thursday at the crack of dawn to make my first leg of my trip from Detroit to Chicago and then from Chicago to Atlanta. I knew that there may be a possibility that I may need to sprint to my gate so I wanted to be comfortable, warm, and chic. I pulled out my favorite winter essentials...my black fur vest, my black cherry blouse, black cherry leather detailed leggings, and my newly purchased riding boots (with blue accents). I must say I was very comfortable and warm. And I made both my legs to my flight to get home to my wonderful hubby!




Outfit Details: Faux Fur Vest (Forever 21), Blouse (Forever 21), Leggings (H&M), Riding Boots (Forever 21), Leather Cap (Forever 21)

This outfit was very comfortable as I traveled from city to city. The black and cherry reminds me of cherry cola lol and the outfit was just as sweet! As Christmas quickly approaches I pray you're enjoying  this holiday season. I will see you back here on Ali's Fashion Sense on Christmas Eve ;)

Smooches,
-Ali






No comments:

Post a Comment