Friday, February 27, 2015

Layering In the Winter


The weather conditions here in GA have clearly not been like the rest of the country with mountains of snows and thermometers reaching single digit temperatures. However, it has presented a bit of a chill and enough dewy conditions to cause my school to be closed ALL week long. So for today's post I wanted to show you how to layer in chiller temperatures while still looking fierce. You need to take pieces that will offer warmth but not necessarily bulk. I started my look with a basic pair of skinny jeans and a sweater. I moved to the next layer and added my faux fur vest and booties. I finished the look with a special fur (I believe it's rabbit fur…real rabbit fur) that I picked up from….just guess… Goodwill. I scored this real beauty for $16.00. Ali's Fashion Sense: Check out your local Goodwill. Because you never know what jewels you will find.






Outfit Details: Rabbit Fur (Goodwill), Faux Fur Vest (Forever 21), Sweater (Forever 21), Skinny Jeans (Old Navy), Booties (Target), Snakeskin Clutch (Target), Necklace (Fancy Kouture), Aviators (H&M)

Though the weather outside may be frightful where ever you may be, it doesn't mean you have to let the frigid temps steal your sense of style. Use this post as a guide to help you layer your favorite pieces with flare. Stay warm out there luvs! 

I hope you have an amazing day and a wonderful weekend!
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment