Sunday, July 19, 2015

Blazers + Printed Shorts



It's been H-O-T these past few days in Georgia. I mean scorching hot. It's hard to look good without sweating to death. But, I found a way to beat the heat and still master style. As I've mentioned before here on Ali's Fashion Sense blazers can take a simple outfit to the next level. I took a simple black tee and a pair of printed shorts, seems simple enough right? By throwing a blazer on top it takes a classic summer combo: a t-shirt and shorts and polishes up the look. I accessorized my outfit with a pair of new booties that I just swiped from JustFab and my fav necklace that you've seen time and time again. The sunnies and topknot bun add another level of slickness to the entire look.





Outfit Details: Blazer (Forever 21), Black Tee (H&M), Printed Shorts (Marshalls), Shoes (JustFab), Necklace (Fancy Kouture), Lipstick (M.A.C. Ruby Woo)


A blazer is an absolute MUST for a summer staple as it helps dress up an casual outfit.

-Ali

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and that neck piece is too bomb loved how you paired it all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valla! I appreciate you stopping by :) The necklace was from fancykouture.com

      Delete