Sunday, July 12, 2015

Superwoman


While I was in Cali my friend took me to the Garment District. On our stroll through countless vendors we stumbled upon a shop that had hot trendy items. As I was searching through the racks I came across a gem. I've been coveting a cape for some time now, but I was never able to find one that I liked, in my price range (I'm a fashion blogger on a budget lol). So when I saw a black cape I knew I had to get it. Plus it was only $32 (win, win)! 

When I put the cape on yesterday for church I felt like a real - life super hero…more like Superwoman.





Outfit Details: Cape (Garment District), Ruffle Tank (Forever 21), Midi Skirt (H&M), Earrings (Forever 21), Sandals (Forever 21), Aviators (H&M)

Sometimes life throws curve balls at you. You feel like its too much to bear, but when you feel super overwhelmed, throw on your cape, dig deep, and rule the world!!! #GirlsRule #WhoRunTheWorld
Let's grab this Monday by the horns and make something happen today! Cape or not, we all are superwomen. Besides a cape, what makes you feel like superwoman? Let me know in the comment section below.

Happy Monday luvs,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment