Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ruffled Blouse + Leather Shorts


This week I am spending time house/pet sitting for my brother, so I had to plan ahead to get my outfit of the day posts done. If you are a blogger of any kind, planning ahead is KEY to staying consistent with your content. I shot all three of this weeks outfits in one day. This black on black look of the day incorporates my ruffled blouse that I got from K&G many years ago as well as my black leather H&M shorts. The over the knee booties add an edgy element to the look while the accessories pull the look together. 





Outfit Details: Ruffle Blouse (K&G: Old), Leather Shorts (H&M), Over The Knee Booties (JustFab), Sunnies (Thrifted), Lipstick (M.A.C. Ruby Woo), Earrings (Charlotte Russe)

Wearing all black makes me feel confident and well put together. A way to liven up an all black ensemble is to select various fabric choices as well as items with different details. For instance, my blouse has ruffles and lace and my leather shorts have pleats. It breaks up the mundane of wearing the same colors. What's your favorite way to rock all black? Let me know in the comment section below.

Happy Hump Day luvs,
-Ali

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I love all black. It is chic, clean and fierce. Sometimes you can do more with all black than you can color. It is pretty much my winter uniform. And slay on darling, might I add.

    ReplyDelete