Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OOTD - Independence Day

Happy 4th to all my Fashion Sense fashionistas. I hope you all enjoyed good food, family, and fun on our countries Independence Day!!!! I just wanted to do a quick post today to share my OOTD. Today, I kept it really simple. I wish I had some type of flag incorporated in my wardrobe but unfortunately that's not the case. So, I chose a simple tank from H&M, my distressed white jean shorts from Forever 21, and my black booties from Aldo.

I tried to make my makeup festive for today...blue eyeliner with frosted tips and a red matte lipstick #IndependenceDay


White "I Love To Love" Racer Back Cami - H&M
Distressed White Jean Shorts - Forever 21
Black Booties - Aldo
Spiked Bracelet - Mall Kiosk in IL
Black BBW Earrings - Mall Kiosk in MI
Up close and personal...s/o to my handsome photographer...my husband <3

No comments:

Post a Comment