Monday, July 30, 2012

Glamaholic Shopping Experience Review

Over the weekend I headed home to get me hair done (an absolute must lol, when you look good you feel good), to meet up with family and friends and to attend my first blogging event :)  If you've read Ali's Fashion Sense in the past you've heard me mention the blog www.confessionsofaglamaholic.com on occasion. Well, yesterday Mia Ray (the mastermind behind Glamaholic Lifestyle and "Same Girl Different Hair" movement along with her Confessions of a Glamaholic team) put together their 2nd Annual Glamaholic Shopping Experience.

This event was very well put together. It was in lovely downtown Birmingham at the Socialite Beauty Bar. There were a host of vendors there including Shop Madelyn (Brazilian Hair Extensions), Pnk Elephant (Accessory Company), and even spins from a local DJ, DJ Laa Choc. There were free mini manicures offered, giveaways, various vendors, and cupcakes and champagne punch! Whats not to love!

Overall the vibe was nice, I met a fellow Rattler - Ariane Simone (the owner of the Socialite Beauty Bar), Mia Ray and a few other local divas. Here are a few shots of my outfit, the venue, and the host of the event!


OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Front View of the Turquoise shoes I purchased from GoJane.com

Back View....that's what you call a "Show Stopper"

OOTD: Graphic Sheer Poncho - Charming Charlie's
Black Leggings - Forever 21
Black Tank Top - Forever 21
Turquoise Spiked Wedges - GoJane
Spiked Earrings - Mall Kiosk
Jewelry - Mother's Bracelets and Ring
Hair done by: Natasha at Intricate Designs on Washtenaw in Ypsilanti, MI

Up close and personal

America's Next Top Model...Or Not lol

"Kick up your shoes and relax your feet"

GLAMAHOLIC SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Glamaholic Shopping Experience Sign

Strawberries and Champagne Punch

Getting my Mini Manicure by Athena a Cosmetologist at the Socialite Beauty Bar

One of the Glamaholic Lifestyle  Writers: Bri along with the Glamaholic Lifestyle Collection..."Same Girl Different Hair" Tees, Glamaholic Totes, Duffel, and Makeup Case

One of the Vendors at the Glamaholic Shopping Experience - Luxury GIrl Boutique

I purchased this awesome piece from Luxury Girl Boutique

Shop Madelyn Brazilian Hair Extensions 

Another one of the vendors tables - Klassi Boutique

Cupcake Stand 

Me and the Socialite Beauty Bar Owner (and my fellow Rattler) - Ariane Simone

The lovely Mia Ray and me
 I ended the night with good conversation and dinner at On the Border (this food is the ABSOLUTE best, everything I try from On the Border is DELICIOUS) with some of my biggest supporters...my Mom, my cousin Mylah, and my homie, Jeanine! *In my Ice Cube Voice* "Today was a good day!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment