Monday, July 23, 2012

Workout 4 Me

Singer Kelly Rowland and Workout Guru Jeanette Jenkins looking fab....#motivation

I recently stopped being lazy after a month and a half hiatus and joined a local Zumba class (sings reunited and it feels so good...). This is my second encounter with Zumba, as I took a weekly class with my mother last spring (if you don't count the fact that I have the Zumba game on my Wii console and haven't touched it in months). That's neither here nor there. I love Zumba because you can break a sweat without feeling like you are working out. Imagine yourself at a party with your closest girlfriends swaying in the middle of the dance floor while the DJ plays your favorite jams for a constant hour keeping you and the party rocking! That's how I presume Zumba!

Being a fashionista means effortlessly looking your best no matter what you are do during the day, whether you are on the cat walk, at work, hanging out with friends, going on a hot date, or yes, even WORKING OUT! This post will help you think outside the baggy sweatpants and free over sized t-shirt you received at a random sporting event into some fab fitting work out clothes and accessories that let you look and feel your absolute best even while busting a sweat :)

Workout 4 Me
Pro-Tech Seamless Reversible Sports Bra - Puma
Hooded All - In - One Yoga Jumpsuit - Puma
Purple Half Time Watch -  Puma
Munroe Leather Women's Sneakers - Puma
Himalaya Handbag - Puma
Purple Water Bottle - Camelbak
Diamond Studs - Unknown


Nike Flow
Let Me See You Workout 4 Me
Black Engineer Women's Golf Hat - Nike
Victory Shape Sports Bra - Nike
Women's Filament Tights - Nike
Sports Watch + GPS - Nike
Women's "Just Do It" Racerback Tank - Nike
PYT Crew Sweatshirt - Nike
Varsity Girl Duffel Bag - Nike
Flex Run Running Shoe - Nike


1 comment:

  1. I love this whole post... I'm a gym rat, so workout clothes always pull me in. I especially like the second look for my runs !!! When you look good, you feel good and it's especially true while sweating !

    ReplyDelete