Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 1: Sunnies

Today kicks off the first day of "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh" here on the Ali's Fashion Sense blog. Day 1 asks you to highlight your coolest shades, hater blockers, sunnies, sunglasses or whatever you call em.




Hopefully you will join in on the 31 days of fun! This is my first photo challenge that I'm participating in so, we're in this thing together. Like I mentioned in the previous blog post, post your flyest sunglasses on Instagram using the hashtag #Alis31daysoffresh or on my Ali's Fashion Sense Facebook Fan Page! If you need some inspiration here are some of my fav sunglasses that I've acquired over the years. My sunglasses change as much as my hair (mainly because I usually lose them, so I have quite a few pairs in my arsenal).


FYI: The sunglasses pictured above came from one of these three stores: H&M, Aldo, or  Forever 21


My mini collection (top to bottom: Red Aviators: Aldo, Black Avaiators: Forever 21, Gold Trimmed Aviators: H&M, Orange Tinted: Forever 21, Turquoise Detailing: Thrifted, Brown Ombre: Forever 21, Gold Link: Aldo, Gold Line: Aldo, Purple: Forever 21)


What are your top stores to purchase your favorite sunnies? What are your favorite styles? Welp, I guess I'll see your wonderful pics over on IG or FB. Don't forget to spread the word about the challenge. Invite all your friends to join it will be fun :) Day 1 complete, 30 more to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment