Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 9: Turbans

Today is Day 9 of "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh" and I must say, I am really enjoying challenging myself to post a pic with the daily fashion trend helping to stretch my creativity and imagination. So if you haven't bought into the fun, just try it! Today would be a great day to explore an awesome fashion trend..."Turbans!"



AUNTIE JUNE (AMBROSE)
I've spoken highly of June Ambrose (celebrity fashion stylist) many times here on Ali's Fashion Sense. Her cool sense of style is unspeakable! I really love how she made turbans cool to rock! So today's July Photo Challenge is in her honor!

Auntie June serving us with "Turban" realness!!!!! I absolutely love her #thatisall

TURBAN LIFE
I have slowly been drawn into loving turbans. They add a focal point to any outfit serving as a great statement piece. You can wear your hair down, have your bang showing or completely hide your hair and let the turban do the talking! It's totally up to you :) Check out my attempts to rock a turban. All you need is a great piece of fabric or a scarf and you're good to go.


DO IT YOURSELF (D.I.Y)
If you're still not sure if you can pull it off, check out this YouTube tutorial "How To: 5 Ways To Wear A Scarf" by one of my fav YouTuber's "BeautyByJJ."



As always if you want to join us in the "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh" July Photo Challenge post your picture using the hashtag #Alis31daysoffresh on Instagram and follow our page @AlisFashionSense. Have a stupendous day luvs!!!

-Ali
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment