Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 30: Patterned Skirt

Good Morning all. I hope you are having a wonderful start to this awesome Tuesday. Today is the eve of the last day of "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh!" For Day 30 we will discuss the fashion theme "Patterned Skirts" if you hadn't noticed already (from the title lol).



You may be asking yourself, what is a patterned skirt? Well, I'm glad you asked. A patterned skirt could be a skirt with a cool texture or an actual graphic pattern. Today, I will show you the later of the two.

TRIBAL PRINTED SKIRTS AKA PATTERNED SKIRTS
I like how tribal printed skirts project awesome, unique patterns. You can find these prints on shirts, shoes, and yes...even skirts! The collage below showcases a patterned skirt (that I've had in my closet for a couple of years now) that I picked up from Forever 21 (pictured center). I show you how to pair it with a neon cropped top (which I purchased from Charlotte Russe for $6.99). For styling purposes I've paired it with some blinged out door knocker earrings (from a beauty supply store), a blinged out ring (from Forever 21), my silver Michael Kors watch (from Macy's), and my laced up wedges (I can't remember where I purchased these). The two outside (dressing room) pics are from a trip I took to Charlotte Russe a couple of weeks ago. This trip is when I purchased the neon cropped top (hence, why I have it on). I tried it on with another printed skirt (which I didn't end up purchasing...but I still really like the skirt). I may have to go back and grab it. It was only $12.50 (I believe).



Are you a fan of patterned/printed skirts? If so, I want to see. So tag me on Instagram using the hashtag #Alis31daysoffresh and do me a favor. Have an awesome productive day :) Tomorrow is our last day of "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh" so we will go out with a bang with one of my favorite items. Stay tuned to see what it is.

-Ali

2 comments: