Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 8: Sneaker Wedges

Hey luvs! I hope you had an awesome 4th of July and a great refreshing weekend. I know I did :) I was able to spend some time with my hubby and in - laws (mother and brother in - law) who were in town for the holiday. We ate good, we watched some really great movies (on Netflix and at the theatre), and we just enjoyed each others company!

I'm sure you've been "Keeping Up With Ali's 31 Days of Fresh" so you know we're eight days in! I hope you all have been enjoying the mini post that I've been posting on here pertaining to the challenge. Today marks Day 8: Sneaker Wedges!



You all should be familiar with sneaker wedges if you are a follower of Ali's Fashion Sense, because I've covered them a time or two (or three or four) on here! But today we are celebrating this cool, comfy sneaker trend! So in the words of Jay - Z "Show me what ya got!"


SNEAKER WEDGES
Everyone from Nike to Giuseppe have grabbed on to this popular shoe trend. You can find them in any price range no matter if you have a tight $30 budget or are able to drop a stack you are in luck! These casual shoes take any outfit and raise the bar (and your height) with their conveniently placed wedged heel which gives you style and comfort to take on your day.


Sneaker Wedges



In case you haven't been following the July Photo Challenge on Instagram, here is a "Weekend Recap" of Day 6 (Graphic Tee) and Day 7 (White Nails). 


WEEKEND RECAP


Here was my 4th of July outfit (Denim Shirt: Target, White Distressed Shorts: Forever 21, Jordan's: Foot Locker, Cognac Skinny Belt: Target) I kept it cool and casual, Day 6: Heart Graphic Tee (Forever 21) and my Printed Pants (Forever 21), Day 7: White Nails (Collage of my white nails...my favorite nail polish color)

Again if you want to jump into the challenge, its the start of a new week. So tag all your July Photos with #Alis31daysoffresh and follow me on Instagram @AlisFashionSense :) Have a great Monday luvs. I look forward to seeing your pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment