Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 18: Gold Chain

Mimicking the profound words of Trinidad James... "Gold all in my chain, gold all in my ring, gold all in my watch, don't believe me just watch." Day 18 will highlight "Gold Chains" for "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh!" 



ALL GOLD EVERYTHING
Sporting gold chains has been around for decades. Everyone from entertainers, athletes, and even grandmothers can rock a gold chain. Here are some of your fav celebrities (Beyonce & Kelis) rocking out in their gold chains. And of course your favorite blogger (lol..me) showing off my gold herringbone chain from Forever 21.


I ordered this Gold Chain from my fav store Forever 21 online for less than $10!

We only have 13 days left of "Ali's 31 days of fresh" so come and join us in the fashion fun as we close out the month of July. Take a pic of your coolest gold chain and post it to Instagram using the hashtag #Alis31daysoffresh. And don't forget to enjoy your Thursday luvs :)

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment