Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 2: Maxi Dresses

Today marks Day 2 of the "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh" July Photo Challenge. I hope to see all of your wonderful maxi's today!!!




MAXI MADNESS
I love rocking maxi dresses. They provide instant ease and are super cute! I have collected maxi's over the years and plan on adding a few to my closet to defeat the summer's heat.

The maxi dresses in this pic all have unique patterns, cuts, and colors! Here's a run down of wear I bought them: Red one shoulder maxi: Forever 21, Black & White patterned maxi: TJ Maxx, Bold feather maxi: H&M, Black and white symmetric pattern: ATL Boutique, Multi - colored striped maxi: Charming Charlie's 


Before I let you go *in my Blackstreet voice* I want to thank the four ladies that joined me on Day 1 with their "sunnies" photos. Check out their pics below :)

ALI'S FASHION SENSE GMAIL ACCOUNT
One of my faithful readers Telibah sent in her cool sunnies pic through the blogs website (alisfashionsense@gmail.com : for all who don't know). How dope is she?




INSTAGRAM LUV
I had three participants on IG and they all gave us their fiercest poses in their sunnies! Check em out and follow them on IG if you have it! :)

Hellloooclarice



World_of_dmc



Mizzallen_mizzallen


So as you can see Ali's Fashion Sense has some awesome subbies and followers! Don't forget to join us in all the fun! Take a picture of you in your favorite Maxi Dress or just post a picture of a Maxi that has been catching your eye every time you go shopping! Don't forget to use the hashtag #Alis31daysoffresh. Happy Tuesday luvs.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment