Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Recap & Day 29: Distressed Jeans

Hey Fashion Sensers, oh how I've missed you. Hopefully you had a great weekend. Mine was pretty chill. But I will say I was able to participate in my "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh" July Photo Challenge and hopefully so were you). So here's a little weekend recap. Saturday, Day 27 was "colorblocking" and Sunday, Day 28 was "red lips".

Saturday, I didn't do too much. I had a praise team rehearsal, I chilled with the hubby, watched Netflix movies and ordered pizza. I chose to colorblock using hues of pink, orange, and coral. This was my first time officially colorblocking so I think it turned out well. What are your thoughts?

PINK, CORAL, & ORANGE COLORBLOCKING



GET THE LOOK
:: Pink Blazer (I removed the gold buttons): Love Culture::
:: Coral Blouse: Charlotte Russe::
:: Coral Jeans: Charlotte Russe::
:: Orange & Pink Peep Toe Pumps: Charlotte Russe::
:: Multi - Colored Feather Earrings: Charlotte Russe::
:: Gold Watch: Target::


Sunday, Day 28's theme were red lips. So I knew I wanted to have a classic look to accompany my red pout. After trying on countless outfits that would highlight my red lips perfectly and be appropriate for church I settled on this classic glam outfit. What do you wear with your red hot lipstick?

VINTAGE GLAM



GET THE LOOK
:: Cream Peplum: Forever 21::
:: Black Pencil Skirt: Goodwill::
:: Black Steve Madden Peep Toe Pumps: Gift::
:: Snakeskin Clutch: Target::
:: Pearl Necklace: Forever 21::
:: Gold & Cream Watch: Target::
:: Headband: Forever 21::
:: Red Lips: Nars Matte Lipstick in "Mascate"::


Today, we will highlight "distressed jeans" in honor of Day 29 of "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh!" 



SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND
In true "Rihanna Fashion" Rihanna shows us how to effortlessly rock distressed denim jeans as she pairs them with a sequin crop (backless) top and iridescent accessories (clutch), and sandals. 


Day 29: Distressed Jeans




I hope you all are enjoying "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh!" We only have 2 more days. So show me your hottest distressed jeans (today: Day 29), your cutest patterned skirt (Day 30) and your chicest blazer (Day 31) to round out this July Photo Challenge. You can participate by using the hashtag #Alis31daysoffresh on Instagram :)

Have an awesome day luvs. I will see you at the same time, same place tomorrow.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment