Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 16: Denim

Hey Fashion Sensers! I hope you all are having a great Tuesday :) Today is Day 16 of "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh." Today's Photo Challenge highlights Denim. Yep, denim. You know, your fav jeans, or that go to (denim) button up. So in the words of Jay - Z "Show me what you got" on Instagram using the hashtag (say it with me lol) #Alis31daysoffresh.





DENIM X DENIM
Rihanna may be a diva pop princess and self proclaimed bad girl. But one thing we know for sure, is that Rihanna gets it when it comes to fashion and style. Here she shows us how to effortlessly 
sport denim on denim (button ups, overalls, skater skirts, jeans etc.). Her casual chic spin on denim makes me want to go to my closet and create a dope ensemble. 



I hope you all rip a page out of Rihanna's style book and get inspired to create a great denim look. Don't forget to post your master pieces on Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment