Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Recap & Day 22: Rompers

It's a new day with new opportunities to be GREAT! So I hope you all are enjoying your Monday and that you had a wonderful weekend. Today's blog post will give you a brief weekend recap of my "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh" Day 20/Day 21 items and will introduce today's (Day 22) fashion item (Rompers)!

DAY 20: SPIKES
This weekend I enjoyed date night with the hubby. We went to see "The Conjuring" and went to dinner at Cheddar's. We watched a couple movies on Netflix, went to church, the gym, and chilled around the house! So it was a pretty good weekend for me. Saturday, Day 20's fashion item of the day was "Spikes." Spikes have been showing up on shoes, jackets, shorts, t - shirts, and even accessories. They definitely add an "edgy" element to any garment.



DAY 21: THRIFTED ITEM
Day 21 (Sunday) was a "Thrifted Item." Meaning something purchased from a thrift store or consignment shop. I chose to wear my lavender button up with tie - up bow detailing (which I purchased from Goodwill for less than $5). I paired it with my leather skater skirt (H&M), silk butterfly blazer (H&M), and Jessica Simpson patent leather pumps (gift). So as you can see thrifting can be a great way to add new pieces to your closet without breaking your budget.



DAY 22: ROMPERS
It's Day 22 and today's fashion item is a summer must - have. I'm talking about nothing other than "Rompers." Rompers are awesome one piece garments and are great pieces to have in your closet. They are super easy to throw on, they can be elegant, chic, or sporty and best of all you can dress them up or down and still look fly. So I would definitely suggest buying 1 (or 2 or 3) to add to your weekly summer rotation.



Rompers (from L to R): Gray Romper (TJ Maxx), Black Romper (Forever 21), Striped Romper (Forever 21), Geometric Patterned (Charlotte Russe)

We have 9 more days to celebrate "Ali's 31 Days of Fresh." So join in on the fashion fun and don't forget to post your pictures on Instagram using the hashtag #Alis31daysoffresh. Just in case you forgot here's a preview of the last 9 days to come.

Day 23: Clutch
Day 24: Active Wear
Day 25: Feather Earrings
Day 26: Stripes
Day 27: Color Blocking
Day 28: Red Lips
Day 29: Distressed Jeans
Day 30: Patterned Skirt
Day 31: Blazer

Now you can plan accordingly!!!! I hope to see your pictures the next 9 days. And I hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment